Here, in the picture below, is tomorrow’s passage for Sunday School! Some real food for thought about how Christians are supposed to interact with each other in a church. So many questions to answer:
- What, exactly, do these sins look like? What are they?
- Why do they happen so often?
- What can we, as Christians, do about these problems in our personal lives, and in our corporate lives as members of a church?
- What is this “genuine, pure milk?” Why does the KJV add ” . . . of the word” to the end of that phrase, even though it’s not there in Greek?
- How do you “taste” that the Lord is good?
What are the answers? Well, you’ll just have to WAIT, won’t you . . . !?